Wednesday, 17 December 2008
How to know if you are in a loving relationship
Most of us want to be loved and to love. Sometimes we are drawn to a person by looks and physical attraction, however as a relationship deepens there has to be more substance.
I know so many people who are in a relationship with somebody who they really can't stand. They refuse to leave the person because they aren't strong enough to go it alone, that is what unfortunately what it all comes down to.
Below are some points to consider:
1) In a loving relationship you feel supported.
2) There is fun in a loving relationship.
3) There is good communication in a loving relationship.
4) Making the other person in the relationship is your chief aim.
5) Points of views and boundaries are respected in a loving relationship.
6) There has to be compromise in a truly loving partnership.